Wheelchair Lift - Retail $ Our Price for stock item = $900 NEW
| || Model AWL-1600 Back-Saver™ Vehicle Lift < Click here for literature|
- Simple to operate and does not require any manual lifting. Just fold up the wheelchair and roll it onto the platform. Turn the key to the ON position and depress the rocker switch to the UP position. Unloading the wheelchair is just as simple and trouble-free.
- Rated to handle most folding wheelchairs, with 22'' or larger rear wheels, and features a 100 lb./45 kg. weight capacity.
- Fits a standard Class I hitch tongue or a Class II/III if an adapter is used. It also features a strong, tubular frame for structural rigidity and maximum durability.
- Features a self-locking, hold-tite bar that’s designed to grip the chair firmly during transport, without marring its finish.
- Meets state and federal D.O.T. regulations for license plate illumination and visibility. It also includes an extra brake light for security and peace of mind.
Armstrong Lift $1700
Like new, used only a couple times $
Ergonomic Handle has convenient Up and Down
button controls and requires very little effort to swing the scooter or wheelchair into compact stowage spaces. Lifting Arm can be conveniently removed from one vehicle within seconds and reconnected in another, without any tools! (Installation Kit must be in each vehicle). Kits available for all types of vehicles.
Installation available in Grand Rapids MN for an extra charge.